At Synergy Physiotherapy and Nursing Home emergency and routine admissions are available. Admissions are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Before your visit to the hospital, this checklist will help you prepare for your meeting with the doctor.
- Collect documents like, copies of all tests, x-rays and medical history file if available
- Have knowledge of all current medications taken, including over-the-counter drugs and homeopathy or ayurvedic medicines.
- Remember all about the food habits or diet chart while on medication
- Always get a family member or a friend with you to the hospital as your appointment may or may not involve tests and you might need someone to take you back home
- Services Offered by the Hospital on 24X7 basis
- Reservations can be made for bed classes (twin and above), operation theatres and daycare procedures.
- Ambulance: Available for transporting the patients.